Roles & permissions
3. User & psermission
Access: "Admin system -> Admin -> Permission"
- Specifies the actions that users are allowed in each screen.
Specifically, the right to view and change data (add, edit, delete) only.
- The method actions ANY mean full control on that screen.
For example: ANY::sc_admin/banner/*
- Each permission has 1 or more different actions
- Is a group of many different permissions
For example: Marketing, Accountant, Cms manager
- There are 2 roles especially administrator and onlyview. These 2 roles do not need permissions in it. Default:
+ Administrator has all access rights in the admin
+ OnlyView also has all access rights, but not the right to change data.
User permission detail
- Each user can have 1 or more different roles
- In addition, users can add permissions to have rights other than roles.
- Upgrade guide 2023-03-19
- Data relations in S-Cart 2023-02-05
- Custom data fields in S-Cart 2023-02-05
- Upgrade guide 2022-10-05
- Customer processing helper functions 2022-06-12