Customize search page
If the S-Cart is set to ecommerce mode (the value in the file .env SC_ECOMMERCE_MODE=1), then the search results are products.
Since version 8.1.5, you can customize the results returned by the search page by changing the value of the variable SC_SEARCH_MODE in the .env file.
If the S-Cart is installed in CMS mode (the value in the file .env SC_ECOMMERCE_MODE=0), the search results will be blog content (news)
There are 3 values:
SC_ECOMMERCE_MODE=PRODUCT // only work when SC_ECOMMERCE_MODE=1
SC_ECOMMERCE_MODE=NEWS // any mode
SC_ECOMMERCE_MODE=CMS// Only works when CMS plugin is installed, returns CMS content results.
- Backup & Restore
- S-Cart command line
- Create custom functions
- Configure data validation
- Customize your router
- Customize controller
- Functions helper of S-Cart
- How to customize home page
- Customize admin dashboard page
- Customize helper functions
- Disable ecommerce router
- Convert S-Cart into a news website
- Customize data fields in S-Cart
- Data relations in S-Cart