User manual for S-Cart
- Please refer to the Laravel Framework website to understand more about this technology.
- We don't mess with Laravel's core, making sure that S-Cart will always get the latest updates from the framework.
- We developed S-Cart/core, as a foundation for our systems
- New features, as well as patches will be updated with the "php composer.phar update s-cart/core" command line, users will almost have to do very little to update new additions for themselves.
- When updating S-Cart / core, Laravel core will be updated as well.
- Each S-Cart version will be compatible with the respective S-Cart/core versions.
- SC always tries to build systems to meet the majority of user requests. However, in some cases you need to make your own corrections, please refer to the instructions in the customization section for developer
- Like Laravel, we do not encourage users to arbitrarily move the location of the public/index.php file, as it is related to security.
- Almost everything in S-Cart allows the end user (or programmer) to customize it according to his requirements.
- Please see more advanced documentation for programmers
|6.8||^7.4|^8.0||^8.54||Dec 31, 2021|
|6.9 (LTS)||^7.4|^8.0||^8.54||Feb 12, 2022|
|7.0||^8.0.2||^9.0||Mar 19, 2022|
|7.1||^8.0.2||^9.0||May 13, 2022|
|7.2 (LTS)||^8.0.2||^9.0||Sep 4, 2022|
Thanks for your trust in supporting S-Cart :)