How to install new template
I. Install templateThere are 2 ways to install template in S-Cart:
Option 1: Automatic installation
Import file teamplate
- This method only applies to the template file (.zip) in the correct format provided by S-Cart.
- Go to "Extension -> Template manager -> Template", go to the "Import template" tab
Option 2: Manual installation
Extract the template file of s-cart
The default structure of the template has 2 folders: public (containing static files such as images, css, ..) and src (copy to the resources folder containing the blade view files).
II. Set template default1. Setup
Finally, go to "Shop setting -> Store information -> template" to change the template you want to use.
2. Check template again
After the installation is complete, go to "Extension -> Template manager -> Template", go to the "Save local" tab to see if you already have your template?
3. Install the configurations of the template
Note: Button refresh
Since S-Cart version 6.2.3, we support additional scenarios when installing templates.
- For standard import template, you can't skip this operation
- If you install the template manually (copy files to the folders in option 2), you must run this button if you want to get the template's configurations.
- This button only appears in the templates being used