Document for SCart
(Last update: 2020-04-09)
- Please refer to the Laravel Framework website to understand more about this technology.
- We don't mess with Laravel's core, making sure that S-Cart will always get the latest updates from the framework.
- We developed S-Cart/core, as a foundation for our systems
- New features, as well as patches will be updated with the "php composer.phar update s-cart/core" command line, users will have to do very little to update new additions. for myself.
- When updating S-Cart / core, Laravel core will be updated as well.
- Each S-Cart version will be compatible with the respective S-Cart/core versions.
- SC always tries to build systems to meet the majority of user requests. However, in some cases you need to make your own corrections, please refer to the instructions in the customization section.
- Like Laravel, we do not encourage users to arbitrarily move the location of the public/index.php file, as it is related to security.
- We build the S-Cart completely free for community use, so you don't need to pay us any fees, you don't even need to ask us for permission to use S-Cart.
- However, like so many other open source code, we always welcome the financial support from individuals and organizations to be able to continue developing SC in the long term, ensuring better quality.
- If S-Cart is helpful for you, please support us (It's optional ^^).