(Last update: 2020-04-02 22:44:48)
2. Send to Slack
1. Debug mode
- Instead of displaying a user-friendly error message screen, the error correction mode will display a technical message, supporting error detection.
- By default, SCart disables Debug mode.
To activate, you make the following options:
- In admin, access "Config manager -> Website setting", then, turn "ON" DEBUG mode.
- If you cannot access the admin, please "hard" fix "APP_DEBUG" to "true" in file .env.
The .env file is located at the root of SCart.
SCart provides 2 types of log files to track errors arising on the system:
- Editing a .env file has a higher priority than the Debug mode configuration in admin
- The on / off debug mode in the admin only works when "APP_DEBUG = false" is set in the .env file.
- For security and aesthetic reasons, debug mode should only be enabled in the localhost environment.
Is the default logging system of the Laravel framework.
File log optimization:
Log file system has been optimized for content.
2. Get an error message on Slack.
In addition to the optimized log file creation mechanism, SCart supports receiving log notifications on Slack .
How to setup?
- Priority in the admin declaration "Config manager -> Website setting ", config "Report error to Slack webhook"
- If the value in admin is not declared, SCart will use the value LOG_SLACK_WEBHOOK_URL in the .env file.