- Instead of displaying a user-friendly error message screen, the error correction mode will display a technical message, supporting error detection.
- By default, S-Cart 3.x disables Debug mode.
To activate, you make the following options:
- In admin, access "Config environment
", then, turn "ON" DEBUG mode
- If you cannot access the admin, please "hard" fix "APP_DEBUG
" to "true
" in file .env
The .env file is located at the root of S-Cart.
- Editing a .env file has a higher priority than the Debug mode configuration in admin
- The on / off debug mode in the admin only works when "APP_DEBUG = false" is set in the .env file.
- For security and aesthetic reasons, debug mode should only be enabled in the localhost environment.